CARE TECHNOLOGY CO-ORDINATOR (copy)
CO-ORDINATOR with Social care / Health background
Exciting opportunity to join PA consulting’s award winning Argenti care technology partnership.
We are seeking an Experienced Co-ordinator, preferably with a Social Care or Health background, to manage the receipt, organisation and processing of referrals in our busy care technology service in Barnet. You will be responsible for supporting the team to maintain an efficient, responsive high quality service to Barnet Council staff and service users. This is a great opportunity to help achieve better outcomes and quality of life for vulnerable service users, their families and their carers.
Please apply online: http://www.paconsulting.com/careers and search for job ref: 7838.
Purpose of Role
To be responsible to the Argenti Programme Lead for the overall co-ordination and administration of the day-to-day operational service, ensuring that it is efficient and responsive at all times to the needs of all LBB staff and service users.
To deliver to the agreed Performance Management and Benefits Realisation Targets.
To work with all potential referrers of care technology to support their high quality referral into the service in order to achieve better outcomes and quality of life for service users, their families and their carers.
To support the continued development of new care technology services and pathways by developing and maintaining relationships across the Barnet health and social care.
To be the lead person on site interfacing with Barnet Council managers and Argenti consortium members
To serve as an ambassador for PA Consulting and the Argenti partnership, representing the service in a positive and progressive manner at all times.
- To take full responsibility for the day to day administration of the Argenti Service Front-Desk, receiving referrals, assessing for appropriateness, reviewing and quantifying benefits, identifying review periods if required.
- To be responsible for engaging with all referrers to increase and maintain their visibility of the impact care technology can have on their clients. To support referrers to make high quality referrals for care technology that are ‘right first time’.
- To be responsible for receiving and rapidly resolving service queries from service users, Care Managers, other professionals and external agencies in an efficient and effective manner.
- To monitor the workflow through the service, prioritizing work in accordance with service needs, working methods and practices and setting priorities and coordinating resources.
- To support the Development and delivery of the Argenti Customer Feedback and Quality Assurance Programme which meets LBB and TSA Standards
- To ensure in conjunction with the Programme Lead, suitable arrangements are in place to cover core activity including referral processing during periods of absence.
- To support the Argenti Operations Manager with the organisation and effective delivery of training courses and provision of advice and support to practitioners. Ensure directly delivery of training as required.
- To maintain strong and effective working relationships with other local specialist teams, CCGs, Hospital trusts, service user groups to support the delivery and development of the service.
- To participate in a variety of decision-making groups as required, including joint planning groups for vulnerable people, and to represent Argenti at meetings and forums relevant to the post-holder’s duties.
- Support Operations Manager to ensuring that services comply with all relevant legislation and standards framework
- To ensure that enquiries and complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively in line with LBB contract requirements ensuring more complex matters are dealt with personally?
- Maintain up to date, accurate and timely record within Argenti operational systems and to be responsible for ensuring all required data is added into Mosaic and UMO(Data systems)in an accurate and timely fashion.
- To have a working knowledge of relevant housing and social care legislation, policy and the needs of priority care groups. To provide advice and up-to-date guidance for Council staff and managers ?
- To respond to emergencies when on duty over a 24-hour period and be available for contact if required
- To undertake projects and any other work appropriate to the level and general nature of the post’s duties.
- To carry out all duties with due regard to the provisions of health and safety regulations and legislation, the Council’s equal opportunities and customer care policies, Codes of Conduct, Disciplinary & Efficiency Rules, and the New Technology Agreement.
Location and hours of work
The role will be based in Barnet House (or alongside Adult & Communities Delivery Unit management should this be relocated).
Hours of work will be 8.30am to 5pm with one hour lunchbreak Monday to Friday