£17,858 per annum – 39 hours per week
We are recruiting a Porter to work as part of a small team to ensure the smooth running of the site.
Your varied duties will put you in contact with students, staff and visitors and will include stores distribution, moving furniture, decoration, car park organisation and security.
The successful candidate will have experience of a role with similar duties.
You should be organised, flexible and able to work using your own initiative.
The above position offers:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Life insurance, Group Personal Pension & Occupational Health schemes
- Health Cash Plan & Perkbox discount scheme
- Free wellbeing activities (e.g. gym/yoga)
- Free parking & many other benefits
Closing date for this position: 29th November 2020
Treloar Trust is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.treloar.org.uk