About Schroders We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper. The base We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly. What you'll do This is a role sits within the investment team. A successful candidate will bring enthusiasm for learning, hard-working mentality, as a pro-active, get it done approach. The role will work with senior investors, initially focused on the analysis and surveillance of securitized debt, the fundamentals and the technical, assisting in analysis, purchase documentation, data aggregation, stress testing, ESG, trade entry, performance attribution and monitoring. The right candidate will exhibit strong quantitative lean and strong communication skills, and exhibit the experience below. Evidence of leadership and self-motivation are critical. The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Financial Market Literacy - some familiarity with financial markets, economics, accounting, business
• Related work experience, or Undergraduate degree in Economics, Business, Accounting Material coursework/minor in the same.
• CFA/CFA equivalent professional credential in progress (most take years so more likely in progress than acquired.
• Consumes financial media (WSJ/Economist/NYTimes(business section)/London Times/Seeking Alpha/etc.
• Stock market club, Booking keeping for a family business, other informal but related exposure
• Fluency with numbers and analytical thinking is important
• Undergraduate degree in Economics, Accounting, Math, Engineering, CompSci, Hard Science
• Familiarity with spreadsheets We're looking for the best, whoever they are Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.