An exciting opportunity has become available within the Voluntary Corporate Actions department for a Corporate Actions Senior Analyst. The Senior Analyst - Assistant Vice President role will be based in London, UK, and will report to the London Corporate action processing Vice president . The Corporate actions processing department, based primarily in Dublin, Ireland, is part of Custody operations and is responsible for the management of Voluntary Corporate Action events within EMEA markets including the end to end processing activities from event creation, election management, payments processing and reconciliation. The Senior Analyst ( Assistant Vice President) is responsible for the processing of activities associated with Voluntary corporate actions . Responsibilities: Responsible for all activities related to the voluntary corporate action processing team for specific markets/functions. These activities include revisions of communications, notifications, reconcilement and facilitating postings for Voluntary Corporate Actions Identifies, summarizes and accurately captures all incoming instructions pertaining to Voluntary Corporate Actions and ensures actions are processed effectively and within established standards in the markets Liaise with clients on Voluntary Corporate Action events to solicit instructions Provides support to all operational processes within the department to ensure timely and accurate execution of client instructions meeting agent, depository and counter-party deadlines Liaise with Depositories, Agents and Issuers in each market to obtain requested clarification/detail understanding of complex Corp Action events and processing details/requirements Manages, tracks and mitigates risk incoming client responses, customer funding, claims processing, payment allocation and corporate action processing Monitors MIS reporting relating to corporate actions, processing accuracy, timeliness, and, completeness Acts as the initial point of escalation for problem resolution Assists management in system enhancement functions, provides feedback on Business Requirement Documents, and participates in user acceptance testing as needed Develops and maintains processing procedures and oversee the execution of controls required throughout the life cycle of voluntary events Core Skills:
• The role requires an enthusiastic, attention to detail drive analytical thinker who has strong leadership skills and subject matter expertise in corporate actions.
• It requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the corporate actions processing unit as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function.
• Strong, influential communicator. Analytical thinker who has the ability to solve problems.
• Ability to proactively escalate issues and manage risk related to voluntary corporate action processing.
• Effective leadership skills and experience working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of internal clients to understand future business needs and forge strong relationships.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to enhance technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base Qualifications: BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience; 5 years of relevant experience in a related role Subject matter expert in voluntary corporate actions and the risks associated to the process Extensive Custody Operations knowledge Swedish language knowledge required Job Family Group: Operations - Transaction Services Job Family: Asset Servicing Time Type: Full time Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi . View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement . View the EEO Policy Statement . View the Pay Transparency Posting