Do you want a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK? Haven are currently recruiting for a Venue Cleaner Team Member to join our team. As Venue Cleaner I am responsible for:
• To clean and maintain cleanliness of the allocated venue to the exemplary standard as shown in training and demonstration.
• To present each venue to the high standard shown in training and demonstration
• To record on check sheets provided, any maintenance and/or inventory requirements.
• Any venue that has been left damaged and/or in such a mess that the normal cleaning time will not be enough, report to your supervisor immediately.
• Ensuring the venue is ready at the expected time.
• Ensuring guests are attended to promptly, in a pleasant & professional manner.
• To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all of our guests. The Benefits of working with us: Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too. Competitive rates of pay Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don't live locally 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work Regular team incentives with great rewards Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels 20% off in our shops and venues Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases Team Member of the Month Awards Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times Long Service awards for permanent team members Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher. We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness. We have created a six-part plan, designed to ensure we create an environment where our team feel safe working and our owners and holiday makers can relax and enjoy their freedom by the coast break. Our team plans focus on additional training, health & well-being, hygiene, PPE and break-out areas. Team well-being is a critical area we have focussed on, ensuring our teams are working in a Safe Haven. Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.