CARE ASSISTANTS REQUIRED
We are at an exciting stage of re development & we are looking at recruiting more staff to facilitate this growth.
We are able to offer flexible working hours & are recruiting for:
- Full Time or Part Time staff
- Night Staff for sleeping and waking nights.
- Day staff + occasional nights
- Night Staff + occasional days
The requirements for our Care Assistants position are as follows:
All posts are subject to:
- An enhanced DBS that is processed and paid for by Three Ashes Residential Home
- Satisfactory references.
- Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
IN RETURN WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- Further Specialised Training available
- Supportive work environment from your team & line manager
- Career progression opportunities
Who are we looking for?
- Caring individuals
- The ability to show Compassion
- Provide our clients with Quality care
- Treat our clients with Dignity
- Show Commitment to the Care Sector
Please contact the branch on 01531 820 226