Are you a dynamic and experienced HR professional ready to take on a leadership role? Are you a passionate HR professional seeking a dynamic HR Operations role?
Our client is a dedicated organization committed to providing exceptional care services. As the Group HR Operations Manager, you will play a crucial role in shaping and driving our HR strategies to support our dedicated team and align with our strategic objectives.
What's on offer?
Salary: 45,000- 55,000
Role type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Milford Haven and other premises
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (plus paid lunch break of 1/2 hour a day)
Benefits: 36 days annual leave, on passing of probation; enhanced pension, company sick pay, health insurance, home working 2 day per 4 weeks.
- Lead and manage a dedicated HR team, ensuring they provide efficient and professional services.
- Be the go-to expert for all employee relations matters, offering guidance to line managers on complex issues.
- Manage risks associated with cases, collaborating with legal and health professionals as needed.
- Maintain pay and reward structures in compliance with policies and legislative requirements.
- Conduct job evaluations and assist in managing the benefits package.
- Support line managers in managing probation periods and performance concerns effectively.
- Guide the implementation of Performance Improvement Plans and Development Plans
- Provide training on HR policies and procedures, and coordinate leadership and management training.
- Oversee recruitment activities, ensuring targets are met and onboarding is seamless.
- Act as the Data Protection Officer, ensuring compliance with GDPR and ICO requirements.
- Oversee data retention processes and complete Data Impact Assessments as needed.
- CIPD Level 5 or proven experience in HR leadership roles.
- Strong knowledge of employment law and HR best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desirable Welsh language skills and care sector experience
If you're ready to make a significant impact in HR operations please get in touch for an informal chat with Caryl on (phone number removed) or