Randstad is currently looking for a Labourer based in Yeovil for a project starting ASAP. If you are interested please see further details.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Maintaining site tidy
- Assisting trades on site
- General site labouring duties
- Reporting in to site management team
- Valid CSCS card
- Own PPE
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
- Health and safety knowledge
- Relevant experience and references from previous contractors
- Competitive pay rate
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
- Added to our database for further opportunities
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Misty Nailor-Bennett.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.