Job Title: Learning Support Assistant
Start Date: Immediate Start
Salary: £11.00 to £12.00 per hour
TeacherActive has an exciting long term opportunity for a Learning Support Assistants to join a school setting, Working in a rural setting with pupils from Key stage 2 through to Key stage 4 you will be supporting pupils on a 1-2-1 basis and in small groups
The role would be perfect for someone who has a passion for inspiring and motivating using positive behaviour support.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will have:
- Relevant NVQ or a minimum of 6 months experience.
- Previous experience working within school settings.
- Additional learning needs experience.
- Experience working with pupils on a 1-2-1 basis and in groups.
- Full clean driving licence.
In return for the above you can expect to receive:
- A dedicated team of consultants available 24/7 to help you with the easy on boarding process
- CPD courses and certificates as part of the My-Progression channel
- TeacherActive referral scheme Receive up to £200 when you refer a friend Terms and Conditions apply
If you are interested in this position, then click APPLY NOW and I will be in touch regarding this fantastic opportunity.
EMAIL : (url removed)
CONTACT NUMBER : (phone number removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.