A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer to join an excellent manufacturer in the Hereford area.
With no day ever being the same the Quality Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all products are produced to a high standard, developing procedures, designs and inspection methods.
- Ensure the site is compliant with and maintains ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certifications.
- Ensure high levels of Health and Safety on site, conducting risk assessments and corrective actions.
- Support internal audits and scheduling.
- Evaluate supplier issues and product returns driving improvement.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in Engineering / Manufacturing environment
- Experience auditing
Package and Benefits:
- Up to 35,000 DOE
- 23 Days Holiday + BH, Health Care Cash Plan , Cycle to Work Scheme and more
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Quality Engineer role should apply immediately using the 'Apply Now' button by calling Ella Evans on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to (url removed) .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.