Our client, a Main Contractor, based in Hereford are seeking a Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to join them, on a full-time permanent basis. The Quantity Surveyor / Estimator will be working among a small team, managing works from initial enquiry & tender stage through to final account and handover. Projects include; commercial, heritage and bespoke residential works, ranging from 10k to 3M+. This is an excellent opportunity to join a diverse business and gain exposure to a range of projects and construction methods.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Position Salary & Benefits
- Salary: 35k - 55k DOE
- Paid Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Full-time, permanent role
- Location: Hereford
- Training & development
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Position Overview
- Working from tender stage through to final account
- Estimating and quantity surveying duties
- Estimating and cost planning
- Procurement advice
- Tender document preparation and reporting
- Cost reporting
- Final account preparation
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator Position Requirements
- Prior experience working as a QS / Estimator
- Hold a relevant qualification in Construction / Quantity Surveying (not essential)
- Full driving licence
- Based within commuting distance of Hereford
- Further details can be discussed
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.