Would you like to work with a team of passionate teachers dedicated to sharing excellent practice and supporting one another? Are you passionate about leading the development and support for SEN students throughout their school journey? Do you have excellent knowledge around the SEND Code of Practice?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then Hooray may have the role for you!
Hooray are proud to be supporting a local comprehensive school to assist in the recruitment for a SEN Coordinator to join their team on a full-time, term time only permanent basis.
- Strong & supportive Leadership Group
- Free parking
- Exciting CPD programmes for all staff with plenty of opportunities for career development & progression
- Professional support & development opportunities
- An excellent body of motivated & innovative staff
As a SEN Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual students with SEN or a disability
- Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
- Analyse assessment data for students with SEN or a disability
- Lead and manage teaching assistants working with students with SEN or a disability
To be successful as a SEN Coordinator, you will:
- Hold a SENCo qualification
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant knowledge and experience of pupils with SEN and the SEND Code of Practice
- Ideally have a PAPAA (Postgraduate Award in Proficiency in Assessment for Access Arrangements) However, this is not an essential
- Have relevant experience within a leadership/management opportunity within a school setting
- Be confident with Safeguarding principles and Child Protection procedures
In return, my client are offering a salary of up to £41,000 dependent on experience and qualifications relating to the role.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills and experiences, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you!
- Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
- Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
- DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C's APPLY!