Retain Healthcare, Gloucestershire are currently recruiting support workers to work within specialist residential service in The Forest of Dean for ongoing shifts. You will be working alongside one of the country's leading providers to support people with learning and physic disabilities.
There are 2 to 3 month full timeblock bookings available.
Pay rates are 11 to 22 per hour (with holiday pay accrued separately)
Working with Retain Healthcare means that you will have:
- Weekly pay (PAYE not Umbrella so no hidden charges)
- FLEXIBLE hours - part time or full time, with a range of shifts including days and nights.
- Access to multiple high street discounts via the Blue Light scheme
- Free extensive training
- DBS Rebate Reimbursement
- 24/7 support from our highly experienced team
- Fast track registration available
- Application and access to your Rota via our mobile app
- Access to ongoing personal development
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Regulated by CQC
- Retain Rewards
- EAP - Employee assistance programme
- Free uniform (Where applicable)
The service is situated near Lydbrook in the Forest of Dean so driving and own car is essential.
A variety of shifts are available including nights and long days and either ad hock or block booked work is available.
The purpose of your role is to give the highest possible standards of support to individuals with learning and physical disabilities.
Your duties will be assisting with all aspects of daily living including personal care, medication and healthcare appointments along with accessing the local community and maintaining relations with family and friends. Additional activities may include:
- Trips to pubs and restaurants
- Music and discos
- Cinema and watching movies in the house
- Walking/exercise and some sport
- Art and craft sessions
Requirements for this role:
We Do Not Offer Sponsorship For These Roles
- Minimum 6 months paid experience in care setting
- A driver with own car due to location.
- Experience with Autism and LD an advantage but not essential
- Physical Intervention Training(PBM, PMVA) desirable but not essential
- Right to work in the UK
- Completion of our online application form and able to provide proof of ID